Home Selling in Wayne : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Keith Sorem answered:
Capital Gains Tax
I am not a CPA. This is not professional advice from a CPA.
You should consult with a CPA. You need to know how the gain is calculated. You may not have any gain, or the amoun ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 26, 2008 Home Selling in Wayne
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Delaware County > Wayne > Home Selling in Wayne
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer