06708 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Millie Legen…, Real Estate Pro in Hamden, CT
Millie Legenhausen answered:
if a pipe is leaking outside of my 4 walls but only serves my unit (limited common element), is it the condo's responsibility or mine for repairs?
Talk about a chicken and egg question! If the water is coming out of your unit, say a leaking toilet, it may be your responsibility. The answer may be in your condominium documents. I o ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 29, 2013 Home Buying in 06708
Chris Goodri…,  in Newtown, CT
Chris Goodrich answered:
do i i need a perfect credit to buy a house?? is better to be married or single to buy a house?for how long i need to be working in my job?
You do not need perfect credit to buy a house. It does not matter if you are married or single as long as you can afford the mortgage payment, property taxes, insurance, and any other ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 9, 2011 Home Buying in 06708
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer