20024 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Mark Leach, Home Buyer in Pine Bluff, AR
Mark Leach answered:
bankruptcy attorney
My mother in law is in the middle of a bankruptcy right now. She was trying to file for bankruptcy all by herself, but it is actually pretty difficult we came to find out. A bankruptcy ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 5, 2014 Foreclosure in 20024
Susan Isaacs, Real Estate Pro in Washington, DC
Susan Isaacs answered:
Does anyone have experience w/HUD's Section 203(n) mortgage insurance program for purchasing a co-op?
I researched this last year and what I was told is that although the program still shows up on the Internet, it is not acitve. Perhaps that is because no lenders are offering it. Any ta ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 19, 2012 Financing in 20024
Deborah Garv…, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA
Deborah Garvin answered:
Should I refi now and start paying PMI again or wait until my home value gets back up above 20%?
Clint, Believe it or not, I am going to side with an agent on this question. Robert is 100% right. No one can answer your question with going over all of the details of your current ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 8, 2011 Financing in 20024
Reone Brown,…, Real Estate Pro in Washington, DC
Reone Brown, GRI answered:
condo comps in SW DC
Hi Jerry,

I am a Realtor who live and work in the SW Waterfront area. It's a great area with 1BR condos and coops from $150-$400K. If you want a direct water view it may cost ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 21, 2011 Home Buying in 20024
Greg D,  in Las Cruces, NM
Greg D answered:
Landlord: escrow account
The cheapest way to set up a landlord escrow account is simply to set up an additional business checking account with your bank, which should be free. As far as I know, you can keep all ... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue Jan 27, 2009 General Area in 20024
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer