Wallowa County : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dennis Skoro, Real Estate Pro in Portland, OR
Dennis Skoro answered:
How can I get a loan for a "unique" property? I have an offer accepted on a log home and have great credit and a good job but lenders
Hi again Mary - I checked with my connection at Key Bank and they DO offer financing on Log homes. The program requires a 20% down payment. If you want to give them a call...here' ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 31, 2010 Home Buying in Joseph
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Wallowa County
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer