Home Selling in Village 12 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Erin,  in South Lake Tahoe, CA
Erin answered:
I am married in CA. I am 100% owner of a S-Corp in which a property is owned. Can I list this property to sell without spousal consent?
Hey Shaun--I'm not going to give you legal advice. In the real estate business, we say, "It takes one to list, two to sell." The title company you choose to be your esc ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 9, 2010 Home Selling in Village 12
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Sacramento County > Sacramento > Village 12 > Home Selling in Village 12
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer