Financing in Vancouver : Advice

change location

cancel or


Phil Harris, Home Owner in Vancouver, WA
Phil Harris asked:
Mortgage broker needed that will service all 50 states I am actively seeking a mortgage broker that is local in Portland, OR. or Vancouver, WA. that is licensed in all 50 states. I am looking to build a long term business relationship with…
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 18, 2015 Financing in 98662
Matt Peebles, Real Estate Pro in Vancouver, WA
Matt Peebles answered:
Owner Occupied Fraud
Hi Justin, Housing and Urban Development is the authority for FHA lending. You can find contact info for your local office here:
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 2, 2012 Financing in Vancouver
Evie Hampton, Real Estate Pro in Vancouver, WA
Evie Hampton answered:
i live in ca but i have a home in wa this home is not in my name. i would to change the title .this in my fam
Hi Scott!

Definitely contact a real estate attorney. If you need any recommendations, please feel free to contact me at 360-609-0086.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Sep 16, 2012 Financing in Vancouver
Annette Levi…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY
Annette Levinson answered:
anyone know of any lenders that will do a high debt ratio refi-cash out having a hard time?
You can go FHA for the buyout. Depending upon the underwriter it would be considered a purchase or refi. You will be able to finance the closing costs into the mortgage. FHA allo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 23, 2011 Financing in Vancouver
Patricia Ber…, Real Estate Pro in Vancouver, WA
Patricia Bergren answered:
My unlicensed property manager did not put all of my deposit into bank. Is this legal?
As a Realtor I do not handle property manangement. However the comments below are all good. My suggestion would be to talk to a local respected property management company ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 21, 2011 Financing in Vancouver
John Minnis, Real Estate Pro in Camas, WA
John Minnis answered:
Looking for any mortgage broker or credit union that will do a min. loan of 30k. I have a place that will do minimum of 50k, but want a min. of 30k.
Check out Jim Randolph with Sound Mortgage. I spoke with him about your question and he seemed positive he can assist you.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 1, 2011 Financing in Vancouver
Ken Rosengren, Real Estate Pro in Vancouver, WA
Ken Rosengren answered:
Does a property manager need to have a license in CA?
you will need to check with the local laws in CA, I would think they need to be a lic agent since they are not owners. If you are the owner you do not need to have a management cot, h ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 12, 2010 Financing in Vancouver
Ken Rosengren, Real Estate Pro in Vancouver, WA
Ken Rosengren answered:
My mortgage was transferred several times, and I think the current bank does NOT have the original loan paperwork. Do I need to keep paying? :)
YES, you need to keep paying your mortgage, it will get caught up. I do not suggest that you stop paying.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 12, 2010 Financing in 98684
Aaron Schrei…, Real Estate Pro in Wenatchee, WA
Aaron Schreiner answered:
First time home owner with cerebral palsy living in Washington State. What grants or programs are available to me?
Check out this information from the Washington Housing Finance Commission website: Good luck!
0 votes Share Flag Sun Nov 21, 2010 Financing in Vancouver
Bill Sheffie…, Real Estate Pro in Vancouver, WA
Bill Sheffield answered:
I need help with the Notice of Appraisal form that Fannie Mae wants me to sign.
This sounds like a question for a lawyer.Brokers are not supposed to give legal advice.Are you working with a Realtor at this time?
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 28, 2010 Financing in Vancouver
Jim Slaight, Real Estate Pro in Vancouver, WA
Jim Slaight answered:
What are Processing fee($725) and underwriting fees(($390) are thes considered Junk fees I can avoid?
Yes you can.... and no you can't and maybe you can or can't.

I was a lender for 17 years and while my answer may not seem very helpful.... keep in mind that it's not ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 10, 2010 Financing in 98685
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Washington > Clark County > Vancouver > Financing in Vancouver
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer