Property Q&A in Valley Glen : Advice

change location

cancel or


Maria Alexan…, Home Owner in Los Angeles, CA
Maria Alexander asked:
My HOA dues seem much too high. Can I get a 3rd party to audit the books? If so, how? I currently live in a 24-unit condo complex with no pool, no gym, no amenities whatsoever. I've been paying $360 a month since December 2009, which is when I bought the unit.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 26, 2011 Property Q&A in Valley Glen
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Valley Glen > Property Q&A in Valley Glen
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer