1. The listing is flagged NO to allow internet in the MLS.
2. MLS is not linked to Trulia.
3. The link is there it just missed the feed.
4. Your agent hasn't entered it manually into Trulia.
Ask your agent to check for you.
I have the Most Advanced Real Estate Search Platform
- Public Record Data
- Schools Data
- Business Data
- Recently Sold Homes
- Geocoded Polygons (counties, cities, neighborhoods, etc.)
- Property Values via AVM (Automated Valuation Model)
Through our innovative Lifestyle Search System, users can visually see the relational perspective between all things important in their real estate decision making process. Looking for a home within a quarter mile of a high school, a half mile of a coffee shop, and 2 miles from a grocery store? AATRealty can find you those homes.
Please refer to the question below and my answer. There you'll find information that you can forward to your Realtor so he or she can submit your home to the Trulia search engine.
Customer Service Representative