Using Trulia in Green Bay>Question Details

Alyse Lawler, Home Buyer in Green Bay, WI

who can i contact on your website to let you know a house posted for rent is a scam?

Asked by Alyse Lawler, Green Bay, WI Fri Jun 17, 2011

who can i contact on your website to let you know a house posted for rent is a scam

Answers

3
Emily Erekuff’s answer
Hi Alyse,

If you find a rental listing on Trulia that you believe is a scam, please alert our Customer Service team as soon as possible. You can us the 'Report an error' button on the listing page to do that, or you can send our team an email via the link below. If you use the latter method, please be sure to include either a link to the property on our site, or the complete property address and price.

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
I had the same problem with one of my listings. They even used the owners name in their emails. We contacted Craig's list. The best advice is to never send money and talk to the listing agent for the facts!
Alyse,
Can you give me more information on the home..address? We have had that problem with Craigs List and I report them to the police (when it was my listing)
Web Reference: http://www.nan-brennan.com