Using Trulia in 94517>Question Details

Desiree Perez, Home Buyer in Clayton, CA

when i reviewed this website I saw Pre-Foreclosure listings. Once I signed up I can no longer find them. Does anyone know where to look?

Asked by Desiree Perez, Clayton, CA Fri Dec 30, 2011

Answers

4
Refine your search in the left column under "listing Type" and only select foreclosures. Note that just because there is a notice of default on a property, that does not mean it's for sale. There are lots of ads by RealtyTrac trying to attract paid membership for their services. A true Pre-Foreclosure listing would be a short sale.

Oggi Kashi
Broker Associate, Paragon Real Estate Group CA DRE 01844627
All data from sources deemed reliable but subject to errors and omissions, and not warranted.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 30, 2011
Since all Shortsales are handled by Realtors and Listed on your MLS,
Just contact a Buyer's Agent locally who will find ALL of them for you.

Good luck and may God bless
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 31, 2011
There are several sites you can go to. I believe you have to be a member. There is a monthly charge. Since you are in Clayton I can set you up with updates if you don't want to join on your own. I use Foreclosure Radar. You might try to peruse that site. Good luck. Lynne French; Broker owner; Windermere Lynne French & assoc. 925-876-1984 Lynne @ LynneFrench.com
Web Reference: http://www.LynneFrench.com
At the top of the page, click on Buy, then look for foreclosures. If there are any pre-foreclosures, they should appear there. And consider using a buyer's agent, who can help you sort the wheat from the chaff.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 30, 2011