Using Trulia in Brooklyn>Question Details

Claudine Jon…, Other/Just Looking in 11203

trulia contact number

Asked by Claudine Jones, 11203 Sat Jan 8, 2011

Answers

6
Emily Erekuff’s answer
Hi Claudine,

As Sally mentioned below, we find that email is the most efficient means of communication as it allows us to handle more issues more quickly. If you have questions for us, please send them to our Customer Service team via the link below.

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
I register for this site I inquire about some apartments for rent . I want to not is this a save site to inquire about real estate. In two incidents I make inquiry on property each person ask me for my info then state that the place was still available but in town next day out of country in their across seas in Philippians other was Isreal but they want to rent I need a certain amount of money to get the keys the same day when they show apartment it's full furnish they need some to look after the place while their on a construction site for their company .This sound like straight ripoff I need a place to rent or potential purchase not get rob .
Dear Claudine:

What is you question?

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Consider an e-mail, under the Help tab.
Looking for... ?

Jack Menashe
917.797.0215
http://www.SHERestates.com
Web Reference: http://www.sherestates.com
I found this by clicking on "Help" and then "How to Contact Trulia":

"If you are looking to contact specific departments within Trulia, email is the fastest and most efficient way to communicate. You can find a department specific email address below.

Real estate professionals including Agents, Brokers and Mortgage Brokers

Trulia provides toll free phone support to all real estate professionals. Please log into your Trulia account to view your personal customer support number. You may also Ask a Question at anytime."