Elaine Kress, Real Estate Pro in Medina, OH

public profiles

Asked by Elaine Kress, Medina, OH Mon Aug 3, 2009

what do I put in public profiles?

Answers

1
Hi Kress,

You can put all sorts of information in your public profile. I see that you currently have your location, phone number, Certifications & Awards and a photo which is a great start.

One of the most important sections to complete is the “About Me” section. This is the place where you can share information about yourself with prospective clients. If you have any specialties (i.e. REOs, foreclosure, Victorian), this is the perfect place to talk about them. If you have a company website, feel free to include a link so individuals can learn more about you. Trulia doesn’t display your e-mail address (clients have to click the “Contact Me” button which allows them to fill out a form and we then pass along the message to your e-mail inbox). If you’d like individuals to be able to e-mail you directly, include that address as well.

The next step to boost your profile is to answer questions in Trulia Voice, our community for agents to exchange information and where home buyers and sellers can get advice from our real estate professionals. If you have a question, this is the place to ask as well (like you did this question).

I hope this is helpful. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me personally or direct your thoughts to our community. We look forward to your contributions to Trulia Voices.

Tim Chingos
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 3, 2009