Using Trulia in Jacksonville>Question Details

Duke, Home Seller in Jacksonville, FL

my property is 2065 forest blvd. jax. fl. the information is all wrong. It says it is 3 bedroom 1 bath, it

Asked by Duke, Jacksonville, FL Wed Jul 29, 2009

really is 4 bedroom 2 bath. It says its 648 sq. ft. when its reall 1268 sq. ft, It says its info received by public records when public records says the actual size and facts. How can this be corrected

Answers

7
Emily Erekuff’s answer
Hi Duke,

I've been able to confirm that the information you reported for your property is correct via your county appraiser's website. I've thus asked our engineers to update this data and to notify our data provider of the errors in the information they've sent to us.

Our public records info is only refreshed once per week so it will be several days before these changes update on our site. Thank you for your patience in the meantime and please let us know if you have any other concerns or questions.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
The first question needs to be are you using an agent? or selling on your own? Thereafter if the feed is from the tax records you will want to check the address through the appraiser web site and view what they have down there as your properties information.
From there you will want to create a Trulia account and manually go in and change the info. You should be able to do so. If you are still unable or have questions please email or reply and we can try to noodle through---
Hey Duke, is it 1400 sq. ft. or 1268 sq. ft.? MLS says 1400.
The MLS looks perfectly fine. I let Ray know to give you a call to reassure you everything is fine. Hope this helps!
It has been listed for many months. This is an issue that should be addressed by the seller's listing agent.
Will your listing agent not answer the phone?
Call your listing agent and ask him to make the corrections.