Using Trulia in 34102>Question Details

Allison, Real Estate Pro in 34102

my home is for sale but it is showing off market on your site---?

Asked by Allison, 34102 Tue Aug 16, 2011

Answers

7
The Curkovic Team- Naples’ answer
Allison,
I have seen this before as well. Sometimes things like this will have to be manually updated, and the best thing to do is call your Trulia Representative and bring this to their attention, where they should be able to manually update the status. Hope this helps!

Angie Curkovic and The Curkovic Real Estate Team
239-330-1225
Trulia pulls it's information from the multiple list service in your area. You can ask your Realtor to check on it and update Trulia.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 16, 2011
Hi Allison,

Though Trulia does work with many MLSes and listing providers, we may not work with the MLS to which your listing has been submitted. If that is the case, your listing agent or broker can submit your listing to us manually via the link below. It's free, easy and fast - your listing will be live on our site within one hour.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Maybe your agent doesn't have access to Trulia's syndication...I do, KathyBC at 1-800-448-3411 ext 601
Web Reference: http://AroundNaples.com
If your property is listed with an agent, ask him/her to make any necessary changes...
Allison:

Contact your agent or trulia representative. It is possible that the listing with one firm expired or that the listing is shared/claimed by another agent or firm.

WATERWAY REALTY, REALTORS®
I would check with your agent to be sure your listing agreement does not show as expired.
Web Reference: http://www.Ken-Lowe.com