Using Trulia in Middlebourne>Question Details

Jody, Other/Just Looking in Ohio

looking to rent house in middleborne.

Asked by Jody, Ohio Sun Sep 30, 2007

husband works down there. we live in ohio. all his work is down there.. see each other once a week. would like to move that way. any houses? in middlebourne. he says its a nice town.

Answers

1
Genine’s answer
Hi Jody!

There are lots of houses in Middlebourne and in Tyler County available. The school system here is excellent also. I relocated here and live in Sistersville, and absolutely love it here!

Please email me at: ov4rent@gmail.com your contact information and exactly what you are looking for I would be happy to point you in the right direction. When I receive your email I will provide you with my contact information and we could talk on the phone to go over everything in more detail.

I know many people in the Tyler and Wetzel County area that are selling and renting. I also can give you the names of a few great realtors that I enjoy working with.

I can absolutely assist you in finding what you are looking for. I look forward to talking with you.

Talk to you soon,
Genine
ov4rent@gmail.com