Question Details

Peppermd, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL

i want to be taken off email alerts and have unchecked all the checkmarked boxes for email alerts, but I am still getting emails. Please fix this.

Asked by Peppermd, Jacksonville, FL Sun Apr 14, 2013

Answers

1
Trulia Customer Service’s answer

Niki from Trulia here. I see that you did edit your Email Communication to reflect no communication. You still are showing Email Alerts, "You are following 11 properties" and "You are following 1 topic". You had these alerts set up as daily alerts. I have changes the email preference to "never".

Please note if you save more homes or follow other topics, you will need to set the email alerts by logging in to Trulia.com, hover your mouse pointer over your name in the top right corner of the page. The site navigation menu will appear as a drop down menu, click on "Email Preferences" and look in the Email Alerts section. There will be blue text saying "edit" that is a link to manage your saved searches.

We’re excited you’re using Trulia for all of your real estate needs. Please contact us directly at customerservice@trulia.com if you have any further questions.