Using Trulia in Lawrence>Question Details

Shaun Rausch, Real Estate Pro in Lawrence, KS

i am trying to sell my home by myself without a agents help. Can i list my home on trulia? S

Asked by Shaun Rausch, Lawrence, KS Wed Apr 20, 2011

Answers

5
Hi Shaun,

As others have mentioned, Trulia does not accept FSBO submissions directly from property owners at this time. However if you choose to work with a flat fee broker or agent in the future, he/she can submit your listing to us via the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
I'm not going to pester you for the listing. You can post it to Zillow and if you go to Postlets.com you can post it there also and it will appear on dozens of other sites.

But if you want to see what having a professional agent can do for your listing take a look at my latest listing in Lawrence. I built its own website for it and I am getting huge traffic and leads.

http://www.clintonlakehorsefarm.com
i've had friends have good luck with listing their house on craig's list
Unfortunately, this is a Realtor listings only website. Call me at 785-393-2274 for some solutions.
Unfortunately, this site does not allow for sale by owner posts, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, just ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into this site.