Using Trulia in Las Vegas>Question Details

Blmcd2000, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

how up to date are the properties that are listed here?

Asked by Blmcd2000, Las Vegas, NV Fri Jun 29, 2012

i have seen some properties on here that have been sold some time ago, how many of these properties are still available, and which ones aren't ?

Answers

10
I know I have to push my listings into the sold category. Many agents are not active on Trulia so they may not know that sometimes they need to change the status on Trulia too.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 2, 2012
It's not that up to date. It's case by case.
Hi Blmcd2000,

Good question, thanks for reaching out!

Trulia updates the data we receive from our feeds on a nightly basis. In addition, agents can update listing information directly on our site at any time

Anyone can report a listing error to us very easily and this will help us identify sources of stale data and make the listing data on the site more accurate in the future. I hope this clarifies your confusion, please let me know if I can help you with anything else!

Ali, Community Manager
Trulia works for me just fine. Even the MLS has inaccurate info

David Cooper Investor and also Licensed Buyers Agent ar Since 1917 Realty
It seems Trulia is not a "user friendly" site. I have had problems for months with Trulia and they do not respond to emails except for a form reply. Homes are not updated, pictures are old. Realtors I contacted say they can do nothing as Trulia is responsible for removing a listing when it is expired. They can not change even the photos. The realtor responses here seem to be promoting their own websites. Even if you check each website you will not know which properties are still on the market as a property that has a contract on it or in the process of sale, would still be listed. Even a realtor can not tell you for sure if the property is still available because at the last minute a deal can not go thru. A realtor can only tell you what they know if the listing is theirs or in there office, or if they take the time to call the listing agent for info.... this step you can do yourself. I know of at least one property listed on Trulia that is not for sale and at least 3 others that are and the info on Trulia is incorrect, and I can not get it changed... I would say try another site. Good luck.
If you want up to date info, use my search site: http://homesearch.botticellihomes.com

Create and save your own searches, save and track your favorite homes, view maps, school & community reports and more...

...be sure to check out the advanced search criteria tab on the lower left to set detailed search criteria to help you find exactly the home you want!
The most current information on homes that you can get will be from our Realtor MLS system. I can create a personalized search for you that will show you everything that is available that fits your criteria - IN REAL TIME. You can also do your own search from my website for the same up-to-date information and photos.

I will look forward to hearing from you and answering any of your real estate questions.

Carolyn
Carolyn Dahan
Prudential Americana Group
Cdahan@cox.net
http://www.HomesByDahan.com
702-250-2739
Good Afternoon,......

If you would like to see properties that are up to date and availabe at the time of your search,..please visit my website at http://www.HanksLVRealestate.com and set up a custom home search for your self.

Of if you prefer,....I can set up a search that sends available listings that meet your criteria direct to your email box as soon as they hit the market.

Feel free to call or email me at anytime.

Contact Info Is Below.

"Thank You For The Opportunity To Assist You With Your Real Estate Transaction"

Hank Lauzon III

Exit Las Vegas Realty Center
6600 W. Charleston #119
Las Vegas, Nv 89146

Cell 702-449-0899
Office 702-949-2409
Fax 702-543-6844

Web : http://www.HanksLVRealestate.com

Email HankLVRealestate@aol.com

Never look down on anybody...unless you're helping them up.
They will often show homes in escrow as available. My website at http://www.HouseOfVegas.com only shows homes not in escrow. Click "Find Houses" from the top menu. You can even exclude short sales if you want.
There are some that are up to date but many are not and they just seem to still be here for months after they sold. I have one of my old listings here that sold in January and it is still listed here. I never added it and so I am not sure how to even remove it. Realtor.com is the best for being up to date in my opinion.