Using Trulia in 92591>Question Details

ABC,  in California

how to delete/edit the house info that i post for rent ad on trulia?

Asked by ABC, California Tue May 7, 2013

Trulia Customer Service’s answer

Niki from Trulia here. Wow good answer from Christine!

Just a little to add, it depends on how the listing was submitted to us, if the delete button will remove the listing from the site.

If we are receiving the listing data from a "feed" from another site, such as a broker site, then the delete button will remove the listing from your profile and your claim to the listing. You must update the listing status with the source site and allow sufficient time for the listing to be removed from Trulia. You can use the "flag" option in the listing to have it removed, again allowing time for us to receive the request and remove the listing.

If you manually submitted the listing then delete from the "my listings" page will remove the listing from the site.

Thank you for using Trulia for your real estate needs. Please feel free to contact us directly with any other questions by email or by phone 1-888-466-3501 Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm PST.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013
Go to log in.
On top right corner under your name, click Listings, and then drop down to My listings:
It should show the house you have listed on there.
There is a button called EDIT LISTING
one of the options under there is DELETE listing.

Hope that helps! I guess that means you got the house rented!!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 7, 2013