Question Details

Danv, Real Estate Pro in Belleville, IL

how do you change the pictures of your home how do you change or remove the pictures of your home listing on Trulia?

Asked by Danv, Belleville, IL Tue May 8, 2012

Answers

1
Hi Danv,

Is your home currently up for sale or off-the-market?

If your home is up for sale, you will need to work with your real estate professional to update the photos in your listing.

If your home is off the market, you can claim your home on Trulia, and in that process update the listing photos by emailing them to our Customer Services team.

Which scenario fits you best?

Andrew Wilkinson
Community Manager, Trulia Voices
It's status is 'sold' (off market) I purchased it some time ago and the original pictures that were posted to Trulia and other RE sites via the MLS is still viewable on Trulia.
Some photos are no longer accurate and I personally would not want anyone to view these details unless I was listing it for rent or sale.
I have claimed it and can edit the home facts but don't see where the pictures can be changed.
How do I contact the Customer Services team concerning my property and it's pictures?

Thank you for your service;

Dan
Flag Thu May 10, 2012