Using Trulia in 32003>Question Details

Donna Daigle, Real Estate Pro in Jacksonville, FL

how do i search for closed properties?

Asked by Donna Daigle, Jacksonville, FL Wed Jul 9, 2008

Answers

5
Donna,

If you are a Realtor located in Jacksonville and joined the local board you are a member of NEFAR (Northeast Florida Association of Realtors) and NEFMLS (Northeast Florida MLS).

To find "closed" listings you need to use one of the Search options on the left hand side of the NEFMLS home page (I typically use the "Full Search" option). Choose your property type you wish to search for (ex. Residential), then select the "Sold" status. On the next page that appears you can filter the search by region, area, type of home, sold date, etc.

If you are looking for more information on how to search the MLS you can sign up for classes through NEFAR. I did not take the NEFAR classes when I became a Realtor because my company, Prudential Network Realty offers a training course for new agents that takes you through every aspect of working with buyers and sellers. Part of that training includes how to effectively navigate and use the NEFMLS. We also received training on the St. Augustine MLS search engine.

I hope this helps. If you have further questions, give me a call.

Scott Sullivan
Prudential Network Realty
Fleming Island / Orange Park, FL
C: (904) 327-5676
O: (904) 269-1716
Scott.Sullivan@PrudentialNetworkRealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 9, 2008
Donna is a manager with a large local multi-office real estate firm. Surely she is asking how to search for closed properties on Trulia

Actually, I don't know, I never have wanted to search Trulia for closed properties. Does anyone know if this is possible and if so how one does this? Might be interesting. I'm going to try Emily's suggestion.
Web Reference: http://www.cathysloan.com
Hi Donna,

I'm not sure what you mean by closed properties exactly. If you mean recently sold homes, those are available on Trulia. Check out the link below to see those properties in your area and if you'd like to check them out elsewhere, simply perform your search in a city and state or zip code. Once your search results load you can select 'Recently sold homes' under the Listing Type filter on the left side of the page.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
According to your profile moniker, you are a real estate professional. You can search your MLS; I think your region is the MFRMLS. Mid Florida Regional MLS System. Another method is to go directly to the county recoderders office or The county property assessor's office or county property appraiser's office website.

Here is a link to our county property website in Miami-Dade County, Florida

We know Aventura, Bal Harbour, Golden Beach, Miami & Miami Beach, South Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Surfside, The Waterways, Williams Island and The Miami Area
Depends on where you mean? Not exactly sure of your question. Give me some more info and I will do my best