Using Trulia in 08226>Question Details

Vincent, Home Seller in Ocean City, NJ

how do i get my home on your site?

Asked by Vincent, Ocean City, NJ Sun Oct 19, 2008

I listed my home for sale about 60 days ago and did not see it on your site

Answers

5
Good Afternoon Vincent,

Your listing broker needs to join the site and list your home here to see it listed here on trulia. good luck with your sale.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Hi Vincent,

If you need help with anything pertaining to listing your home, please contact me (no pressure), I am very internet savvy, and can help you...I am in Ocean City, NJ.

Thank You, and Good Luck!

Tara Penn, Weichert Realtors
If your listing for your home in Ocean City, N.J. does not appear on Trulia, you have the wrong real estate agent. Either their comapny is to small to have a business relationship with Trulai, or they are not internet saavy enough to know to be there.

BTW...I grew up in Margate. Small world!

Monica McNamara
Coldwell Banker
Ocean City, Maryland
VIncent,

Not every agent is a member of Trulia and as Diane has stated, listings are not automatically uploaded.
I take time and look for all possible avenues to list my properties and get the most exposure for my clients.
Have your agent look into Trulia and get your home listed.

Good Luck with the sale.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 19, 2008
Vincent,
All listings are not automatically uploaded to Trulia. Ask your agent if her company has a partnership with Trulia. Those companies that do will have their listings automatically added.
Even if your agent's company does not have that relationship, your agent can manually add the listing his/herself. Have your agent go to the "using Trulia" link and all the information is there.
Good luck with your house sale.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com