Using Trulia in Houston>Question Details

Abner Padora, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX

how do i change the price on my listing here? it's not reflecting the correct price from my local mls. why is that??

Asked by Abner Padora, Houston, TX Mon Mar 8, 2010

Answers

3
Emily Erekuff’s answer
Hi Abner,

Welcome to Trulia Voices and thank you for your question. Only listings that have been submitted to Trulia manually can be edited at this time. Other listings must be updated with the source that sends your listing information to us. Your listings come to us directly from your MLS and from what I can tell, though they have updated their website with the new price, they have yet to update that price in the data feed they send to us.

I have gone ahead and updated the price for your listing manually and that should update on our site within 24 hours, however I would suggest that you also contact HAR to ensure that they update their feed going forward with the correct pricing information.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or feedback for us.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
If the price doesn't change after 48hours call HAR, you may also have to contact Trulia direct.
It can take up to 48 hours to update. Be patient - it will roll over.

If not - ask for help from Trulia...