Using Trulia in 91741>Question Details

Peter Lee, Real Estate Pro in Chino, CA

how do I revise listing price? Please advise. Thank you

Asked by Peter Lee, Chino, CA Fri Sep 24, 2010

Answers

3
Hi Peter,

Anna is correct, you can edit the listing information and change the price from your Listings page (if the listing is not there, you can add it using the search box at the top of the page).

However, f it's being fed to Trulia from the broker website your MLS, or another source, the best way to edit listing information is to change it at the source. This will ensure that the information is congruent, and that if the price is changed in the future, it will automatically syndicate to Trulia.

Charlie Wheeler
Account Manager | Trulia
I couldn't have said it any better! Trulia has made it very easy to edit your listing. Good Luck!
Go to my Trulia tab, up on top of the screen, select my listings, then find the particular listing and to the right look for edit listing details and click--to the left you will see a box with price and details, click and adjust--I hope that helps--and I'm sure a Trulia representative will eventually answer as well.