Using Trulia in Lincoln>Question Details

Donna,  in Rehoboth Beach, DE

how do I delete a listing or withdraw it?

Asked by Donna, Rehoboth Beach, DE Mon May 10, 2010

Hi Donna,

Thank you for using Trulia Voices! If the listing is provided through a feed to our site, you can have the status updated or removed from the data feed. Once the information is updated or removed, the changes will take effect on our site in the next 24 hours. If they were manually added to our site, you can delete the listing from your My Listings page. If you have additional questions or further assistance, please contact us at

Jenny of Trulia
This advice is totally false. I have been trying for 4 days now to delete a listing. My listing page says that I have no listing. Yet, the listing is still active. I have tried everything I can possibly do to get rid of my listing because the property has been rented out. The help desk people today told me that they personally deleted my listing. Yet, it is still active. Trulia has a BIG, BIG problem. It is impossible for users to actually log in and delete a listing. Listings stick around long after the property is sold or rented out. HELP!!!!
Flag Fri Jan 10, 2014
If you put it on the Multiple Listing Serivce, you should be able to change status to withdraw.
If you need help call the Board and they can help you.

Iff on Trulia you can do the same or call or write. Also, set up a new listing on Trulia indicating it is withdrawn.

Now if the listing is not yours then it is slightly tough to change the status.

Web Reference: