Using Trulia in Phoenix>Question Details

Kathleen Mcc…, Real Estate Pro in Phoenix, AZ

how do I change the status of a listing.?

Asked by Kathleen Mccaleb, Phoenix, AZ Mon Jul 13, 2009

Answers

1
Hi Kathleen,

At this time Trulia does not show properties as pending. However if one of your listings is no longer for sale, you can remove it from our for sale search results and remove the listing information from our display.

If you manually submitted the listing to us, you can remove it in the My Listings section of your account which you can access at http://www.trulia.com/account/listings.

If the listing in question has been submitted to us automatically, please access the listing and locate the 'Report error' link in the box on the right side of the page. You can use that to let our Customer Service Team know that the listing in question is no longer for sale and they will update the information accordingly.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any other questions or feedback for us, please let us know.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator