Using Trulia in Randle>Question Details

Justin Greene, Home Seller in 64109

how do I add a listing to sell my home?

Asked by Justin Greene, 64109 Fri Jan 11, 2013

Answers

4
A local Realtor (r) has access and resources to get your home to appear on Trulia.
Of course, you do realize real, qualified home buyers do their home searching on the MLS.
There agent will advise then, :If you see it on Trulia or Zillow, veirfy it is available on the MLS before you call me." Over 37% of the informaton on aggregate websites is incorrect.
-
As you should see, your homes presence on these sites does not add value. What is does to is create a condition of persistant peril for you and the new owner. Add to that your homes image on Google maps and you have the perfect storm for those who wish to create harm.
-
You should go, right now to Google Maps and blur your homes street view. The street view, as you very likely already observed is the common resource of those who wish to create bogue rentals , leasse and for sale ads. Trulia iwll use this image to post your homes value. You should blurr it.
-
When you list your home with a Realtor (r) have them syndicate with professional and respondisble websites who will not host your homes information thereby, keeping the control of the data within our grasp. Do not blast to the itnernet and onto aggregate websites.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
Move to the FRONT OF THE LINE (http://FirstLookHomes.us)
Hi Justin, I would be happy to assist you in listing your home for sale or just answering any question you may have. I am a local realtor for Better Properties - South Hill. I live in Randle and work the Morton, Glenoma, Randle and Packwood market only. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Amber Ackley
Better Properties - South Hill
360-623-9740
amber.ackley@outlook.com
Hi Justin, Your Realtor will be able to list your home for you. Have you chosen a Realtor? If not, I can help you find one. Contact me.
Justin,

I do not understand your question, but if you are talking about Trulia, you have to list with a real estate agent to get your home listed here. If you have specific questions, fee free to contact me directly.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction