Using Trulia in New York>Question Details

piarcoo, Home Buyer in Westbury, NY

how can you find multi use properties in the search?

Asked by piarcoo, Westbury, NY Sat Sep 28, 2013

Answers

6
I would be happy to assist you in your property search. Please contact me. My name is Erika and I can be reached at 917-335-8569. Thank you and good luck.
Hello piarcoo,

Nathan from Trulia here. We do not have a multi use category, but you can filter your search to include specific property types. From the initial search results page you will see a filter tool bar. Select the "type" tab and a list of various property types showcased on the site will appear. If you have further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team at 1-888-466-3501 or customerservice@trulia.com

Thank you!
im looking for multi use property, therefore you don't have that option
Flag Mon Sep 30, 2013
Trulia doesn't have a category for multi-use, especially commercial.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013
It may be much easier to locate such properties by working with an agent of your own...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013
You start by finding a good agent to expedite your search. Agents have numerous properties in their database. Once you have found that agent you can give them your criteria of what you want and your budget.

Akilah Williams
646-243-4516
Akilahw@nestseekers.com
There isn't one and this information is Not available on sites such as trulia or zillow etc.
Flag Sat Sep 28, 2013
im looking for results on trulia but i don't see a search criteria for multi use
Flag Sat Sep 28, 2013
I specialize in this and you would need a good broker ( like me ) to find theses properties and vet them as they are not usually listed on the public portals! If you wish to discuss this further, please telephone me at 2129470578.