Using Trulia in Peoria>Question Details

Karenmoran11, Real Estate Pro in Peoria, AZ

hello - I listed my rental at 12787 W Oyer Lane, 85383. It shows up when searching for "newest", but does not show up when searching for

Asked by Karenmoran11, Peoria, AZ Wed Aug 31, 2011

"high to low hello - I listed my rental at 12787 W Oyer Lane, 85383. It shows up when searching for "newest", but does not show up when searching for "high to low". Can you help? thx

Answers

1
Hi Karen,

When I perform a general search in this zip code and sort the list of results by price (high to low) I see your rental listing on the first page: http://www.trulia.com/for_rent/11_zm/85383_zip/#for_rent/853…

It's the tenth result and shows that it's been just added to Trulia. If you aren't able to see it, contact me through my profile and I'll send you a screenshot. Also, if you are using other search criteria and aren't able to locate the listing, let us know what criteria that is so we can investigate further.

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator