Question Details

Jogi Juergen…, Real Estate Pro in ,

costa rica real estate

Asked by Jogi Juergen Gerner, , Sun Nov 4, 2007

will trulia expand to other countries like Costa Rica ?

Hello Juegen,

Great question you pose. The Costa Rican has truly flourished, if Trulia is to be on the cutting edge, I would suggest they take your advice. I hope they hear you out there!!

Ken Herrera
Century 21 Infinity
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 5, 2007
Thank you for the follow up, I get these Trulia emails to complete my profile. I was trying to correct my name and add more, but the software does not let me. The answer is always: you have to fill in the correct Location/City. Well, this is not possible as Costa Rica is not on your list. After several attempts I tried just any US City and it worked.
Now my name is correct and I could complete my profile, but unfortunately my location/city is wrong.

you should at least add on a solution to location which could say: International or Other
Please advise
Hi Juergen,

Trulia does not have any immediate plans to expand to the Costa Rica area. We are currently focused on building our listing coverage in the U.S.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative