Using Trulia in 11235>Question Details

kvas, Real Estate Pro in 11235

can not make a post on this site. when I click submit a listing it gets me to my profile. not a hint what has to be done. it sucks.

Asked by kvas, 11235 Tue Aug 20, 2013

problem with this site

Answers

2
Hello kvas,

Nathan from Trulia here. Great answer Shanna, Trulia is a search engine for residential real estate listings that are indexed from agent/broker web pages. Our service is free, and there is no charge to real estate professionals that submit the listings posted on Trulia.
Although we are aware that many individuals who have For Sale By Owner (FSBO) listings would like to have their listings featured on Trulia, at this time we do not add FSBO listings. If you have additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team at 1-888-466-3501 or customerservice@trulia.com

Thank you!
Hi kvas,

If you are trying to post a property for sale, you can't on Trulia. Trulia does not post For Sale By Owner properties. They only post properties listed with a Realtor. So, if you have hired a Realtor, ask them to post it on here for you.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com