Jawfong, Home Buyer in San Francisco, CA

are all of your rental listings screened with proof of ownership of the rental unit? Is it safe to pay a deposit to secure the listing?

Asked by Jawfong, San Francisco, CA Fri Jun 10, 2011

2 days ago i saw a listing at 1843 Sutter,2bd-2ba-1316sq ft;$2,800/mo and now it is gone. was it a legal listing? i question why it was removed so quickly.

Answers

2
Oggi Kashi’s answer
Renter Beware,

Whether you are looking in the newspaper, Trulia, Zillow, Craigs List or any other such sites, you must verify the information and legitimacy of any rental offering. I wouldn't make any deposits until I was sure.

Oggi Kashi
Paragon Real Estate Group
CA DRE 01844627
Web Reference: http://www.oggikashi.com/
Hi Jawfong,

Trulia doesn not screen rental listings submissions in this manner, so it is advised that you keep your eye out for any listings that appear to be too good to be true. We are actively working to filter fraudulent listings from our site and encourage you to use the 'Report an error' button on the property details page to bring any suspicious listing to our attention.

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator