Using Trulia in 32159>Question Details

Worldsforemo…, Other/Just Looking in 32159

Your map has a large area in the center of the Villages shown in gray and no recent transactions are shown in this area. Why??

Asked by Worldsforemost, 32159 Sat Jul 23, 2011

Answers

3

This gray area is actually the Morse compound where the owners of The Villages live. I'm guessing ultimately it'll be developed when they finally decide to complete The Villages and move on
this land is a private horse ranch which the villages could not purchase. It is mostly pastures with a few horses grazing there. I have only seen one house set way back on the property. This answer is an opinion only and there could be more than one owner, or you could be looking at something else entirely.
Hi Worldsforemost,

I searched for recently sold homes in The Villages, Florida and my results included close to 12,000 transactions and no gray area. You can access the link below to review those results.

If you are still encountering this lack of information and gray area on the map, please do let us know. If you can provide us with a link to the page you're viewing, or a screenshot, that would be extremely helpful.

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator