Using Trulia in Orlando>Question Details

Melissa A. S…, Real Estate Pro in Orlando, FL

Wordpress to Trulia Auto Post widget???

Asked by Melissa A. Scire - FL Villas Today - Orlando, FL, Orlando, FL Mon Jul 5, 2010

I find that re-posting a blog on trulia from wordpress is problematic, slow, and the form crashes often. It seems like an unnecessary extra step especially since you can auto post to facebook and twitter. Is there any talk of a wordpress widget to autop post your wordpress blogs, this would be a HUGE help and time saver!!!!

Answers

1
Hi Orlando,

Thank you for your question. I'm afraid that such a widget is not available at this time. This is something we would like to provide our community members however. I'll be sure to share your feedback with the rest of our team. In the meantime we recommend that you continue to copy and paste your blog from Wordpress into Trulia Blogs and let us know if you have any difficulties or questions.

Thank you for your patience!

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator