Using Trulia in 94611>Question Details

hanalevin24, Renter in Oakland, CA

Why, when I request housing in 94611, do I get listings in Arroyo Viejo?

Asked by hanalevin24, Oakland, CA Sun Jan 6, 2013

Answers

8
I can give you personal access with a user id and password to a web search engine that allows you to see the listings as I can on mls. With exactly the same data, and you can change the parameters as often as you want. Just send me you email address, and I will mail you the URL and id and pw.
Good Evening Hana,

I would love to help you out. I specialize in 94611 area, I live and work in this zip code.
My number is 510-435-7822. Please reach out, and we can chat.

Claire
I highly suggest you find a Realtor in Oakland to work with!
Web Reference: http://www.kennytruong.com
Here is the short answer: In IT terms it is called garbage in garbage out. The MLS is a database. When you search a database you get what is "Matched" with your criteria. Searching for 94611 will get you ALL listings that have 94611 in the database , correctly or incorrectly. "Public" websites are not all that great to search for property. I provide private access to a search engine that derives its data directly from MLS. Let me know if interested. It is a paid service I provide for free to my clients.
Antoine
Are you working with a Realtor? If you are serious about buying a home that would be your first step, even if you just had general questions to ask.
I'd recommend that you hook up with a Realtor that services Oakland and have them send you listings straight from the MLS – that way you know you’ll be getting listings straight from the source.

As an example, click the following link to see all the current listings (as of this minute) in 94611:

http://maxebrdi.paragonrels.com/publink/default.aspx?GUID=36…

Your Realtor can tailor the search parameters to your criteria, then show you any homes you wish to see.

Simple.
What city or neighborhood are you searching for?
When I clicked the question to give you an answer I got sent to Google search! Obviously the system screwed up! Good luck with it and happy new year