Using Trulia in 30260>Question Details

Frank Roberts, Home Seller in 30328

Why is picture of house the wrong picture?

Asked by Frank Roberts, 30328 Sat Dec 8, 2007

The picture shown for 5176 Laurel Cir. is not my house. That is the house across the street which sold two years ago. Owner of 5176 Laurel Circle.

Answers

4
Hi Frank,

I've been searching for this listing in the zip code associated with your question but I can't find it on our site. Can you post an answer here with a link to the listing or the complete address of the property so we can investigate further?

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
If your agent isn't taking the picture and they didn't hire a photographer to do it, then the MLS sends a lowly paid person out there to take the photo. They usually do so from their CAR! If the number is wrong or miswritten for them, they could take the wrong photo. Your best bet is to call your Realtor to get this corrected.

Ideally, your Realtor would either be trained to take the photos or have a trained photographer do it. Then it would only come down to making sure you get the right home. Of course, no listing is complete without photos of the interior, so it would be odd to get the house across the street, I wonder what the owner said?!
Web Reference: http://www.jrjarvis.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2007
Joshua Jarvis, Real Estate Pro in Duluth, GA
Your agent is the best person to answer that question. Good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2007
Oops, someone has definitely made an error. I would call your agent or the office manager immediately to ask them to rectify this ASAP.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2007