Using Trulia in 90067>Question Details

Caryl J. Gol…, Real Estate Pro in 90048

Why is it when I search for my listing your display shows 0 homes?

Asked by Caryl J. Goldstone, 90048 Sun Nov 23, 2008

My listing is a Hi Rise Condo at 2222 Avenue of the Stars, #704, Los Angeles, CA. 90067. Rare 3BDRM 2.5 BA. 1624 sq.ft. Awesome City Views, New Carpet & Paint. Security, Gated, Pool, N/S Tennis, Exercise Room. Price $1,650,000 MLS#08-328093 Caryl J. Goldstone, Broker for appt. 310-274-7827

Answers

2
Caryl,

A couple possible reasons:

1. Your broker or a company that you work with needs to send the information to Trulia about the property. It isn't a given that it will be on the site (someone correct me if I'm wrong here). I am pretty sure that you can also manually enter it or get it on here through another site, but I have never had to do that so I really don't know how.

2. As with any database search. If your parameters are too specific, you may miss your mark for one reason or another (EG: "Street" instead of "ST"). Try to be more general in your search and see what you come up with maybe just specify the city and the price to see if it comes up in the list.

Good Luck!!

Cameron Piper
Web Reference: http://www.campiper.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 23, 2008
Hi Caryl,

From what I can tell, this listing information simply hasn't been submitted to us. Please access the link below to review your options to submit the information to us. If you only need to submit a few listings to us, we recommend that you use Single Listing Submit. You will need to manually enter the listing information, however the listing will be live on our site within approximately 36 hours. Click on this link to get started: http://www.trulia.com/agent_login/?r=submit_listings/enter/

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator