Using Trulia in 21211>Question Details

adambertsch_…, Home Owner in Baltimore, MD

Why is crime not an option in the lower map for Baltimore City? It is available everywhere else. I know there was just a mass shooting in the area

Asked by adambertsch_21211, Baltimore, MD Sat Jun 29, 2013

Answers

1
john.almond’s answer
LOL, don't worry, it's not that they're trying to hide something from you! I've been living down here a long time and there's way less crime than ever before. Baltimore is really changingfor the better lately -- we have an awesome Mayor and the right policies in place! Now the biggest crime is that our proerty taxes are a little too high!
Nice pitch. I like the way you completely dodged the question. If you had practiced your circle talk a little more before replying you might have made me forget that you didn't answer the question. I also live in Baltimore so I know what it's like here. Not showing the crime statistics in an area makes people suspicious.
Flag Thu Jul 4, 2013