Using Trulia in Dallas>Question Details

Dr. Joyce Be…, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX

Why hasn't the price change gone in to my 3748 Vancouver? Why hasn't my newest listing appeared yet?

Asked by Dr. Joyce Benoit, Dallas, TX Sat Jul 18, 2009

14641 Waterview Circle went into the NTREIS MLS in Dallas last Wednesday and yet has not shown up here yet.

Answers

1
Emily Erekuff’s answer
Hi Joyce,

Welcome to Trulia Voices and thank you for your question. Though Trulia has relationships with hundreds of MLSs, in this case we do not receive your listing information from the NTREIS MLS but rather from Keller Williams directly.

Your listing at 3748 Vancouver appears to show the same price that Keller Williams displays on their site and you can access the following link to review their display.

http://www.mlsfinder.com/kwls/kw/index.cfm?action=listing_de…

Please contact Keller Williams to ensure that they update this price on their site and in the data feed they send to us. Once they do so, our display should update automatically with the new information.

Also, I do see that your listing at 14641 Waterview Circle is live on our site. Please access the link below to review our display and please let us know if you have any other questions or feedback.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator