Using Trulia in Palatka>Question Details

Kesmith2, Home Owner in Palatka, FL

Why don't you check with garmin or google before you misrepresent a neighborhood?

Asked by Kesmith2, Palatka, FL Sun Apr 29, 2012

I live at 125 Eberhard ave, Palatka FL 32177. Your map is in error by 1/4 mile, and the street labeled "eberhard" is a driveway across a cow pasture. My home has 120 feet river frontage, and you guys don't even have a clue of its value.

Answers

4
cOUNTY SAYS 279,000 AND SOME CHANGE. ZILLOW SAY $200,000. HOW CLOSE ARE THEY?

IF WORTH MORE THAN COUNTY APPRAISERS OFFICE YOU MIGHT GO DO TO HIS OR HER OFFICE AND CONVINCE THEM OF YOUR HIGHER VALUE.
Hi Kesmith,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The best way to tell us about listing errors, is by clicking the "More" button on the page, and then clicking "Report error"

This is by far the fastest and best way to update incorrect information, however you will need to claim this home first.

1. Go here: http://bit.ly/IFjfXf
2. Click "Edit Details"
3. Click "Claim Home"
4. Follow the form's instructions to update the home's info.

If there's anything else I can do to help, just let me know!

Andrew
Community Manager, Trulia Voices
andrew@trulia.com
You should direct your issue with the agent listing the property directly, This isnt a private forum. Unless an agent watches the mapping function, its sometimes makes a mistakeplacing the location pin.

Your commenta are not accurately directed at "you guys". You have a listing agent and it ISNT Trulia.

So maybe you should get your facts straight and get a clue as to how Trulia works and then you could contact the person making the error, the one YOU hired.
Unfortanately Trulia does not set the maps, They simply use google maps. The do not set the the mapping features or check to see if accurate unless reported that something is wrong. Check with google maps to see if teh same problme is on there. if you need to reach trulia, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on send us feedback then click on email.