Using Trulia in Palo Alto>Question Details

Ted Paulin, Real Estate Pro in Palo Alto, CA

Why does my listing show as "address not disclosed" when the MLS, my broker and my website show the address?

Asked by Ted Paulin, Palo Alto, CA Wed Dec 10, 2008

Answers

4
Emily Erekuff’s answer
Hi Karen,

Since you are a Trulia Pro subscriber, you can direct your listings on Trulia to the website of your choice. To do this just click on the 'change' link associated with the listing in question.

However, I checked your listings that don't display address information and found that none of our sources for these listings provide us with the complete property addresses. Your best option in this case would be to submit the listing information to us manually via the link below. Once the information you've submitted is available in our system within approximately 36 hours after your submission, you'll be able to click on that 'change' link and select this information to use for our display.

I do realize that this can be a bit confusing. If you have any further questions about this, don't hesitate to let us know.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Ted-
this has happened to several of my listings also. I can see on the My Listings section of Trulia-that the address is visible, but when I click on how it appears on-line to the public, it comes up address not disclosed.
confusing, yes. I even re-entered the listing and it still happened. I know the one property is just a lot and has a Lot # and not a physical address, and the other has a long address.
Maybe someone from Trulia will give us an idea how to solve this.
Web Reference: http://GoPackerUp.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 13, 2008
Ted, contact REIL ASAP.

Dave Tap Tapper
Web Reference: http://Teamtapper.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 12, 2008
Hi Ted,

Welcome to Trulia.

We receive your listing information from Alain Pinel Realtors and they don't include the complete property address in the data feed they send to us. Please contact them to ensure that they add this information to their data feed. Once they do so our display should update with the new information.

Please let us know if you have any further questions about this.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator