Using Trulia in Kingston>Question Details

Barbara Ellm…, Real Estate Pro in Woodstock, NY

Why does my listing at 40 Meyers Rd in Kingston NY not show up automatically and why does my listing at Cedar St in Kingston still show up? It sold.

Asked by Barbara Ellman, Woodstock, NY Thu Jul 8, 2010

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for using Trulia Voices! The listing you are referring to is found at… which is claimed under your account.

The listing at… is showing up on our site since we are still receiving for sale data from Please have this removed from the information sent to our site or contact to notify us about the sold status.

Jenny of Trulia
You can input a listing manually by clicking on "Submit Your Listings" at the bottom of the screen. It's on the line named "For Professionals." If you're having problems with an automatic feed, from the MLS for example, you can click on "Help" at the top right of the screen and send Trulia an e-mail. Or you can e-mail our Trulia Voices moderator, Emily Gibson, at:

All the best and welcome,
Maggie Hawk, REALTOR
(386) 314-1149
Watson Realty Corp.