Using Trulia in Houston>Question Details

Diane Dickin…, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX

Why didn't all the photos on my listing at 814 Soboda Ct. Houston, TX 77079 uploaded to Trulia? I tried to upload the remaining photos and

Asked by Diane Dickinson, Houston, TX Fri Jun 10, 2011

could not.

Answers

2
Emily Erekuff’s answer
Hi Diane,

I'm not sure what type of error message you received, but please keep in mind that we support the following photo formats: jpg, bmp (Windows), png, gif, and for best results we recommend that you upload photos at 640x480 or higher resolution. Also, the maximum size is 4 MB.

If your images meet these requirements, the best way to troubleshoot this problem would be to send them to our Customer Service team so they can investigate and attempt to duplicate the problem.

You can send them to our team via customerservice@trulia.com.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Diane,

You need to create a log-in on Trulia. Once the home is captured by Trulia, it should let you know (or you can go in and check) and THEN add upto 28 other photos!!

Other web sites like Zillow, Homes.com and Realtor.com require a fee to add additional photos (I think...double check). Most have 2-4 so the first 2-4 shots on Houston MLS need to be the best shots. Don't save a pool shot for the last photo. They may seem a bit out of order, but it is important to know as other web sites don't use all the photos you can upload to the Houston MLS.

Take great photos and you will sell these listings MUCH faster and at higher prices! Good luck!

Mark McNitt
Bernstein Reatly
m# 832-567-4357