Question Details

Lorilejeune, Home Buyer in McKinney, TX

Why did you change the web site, it was great before, now it sucks!?

Asked by Lorilejeune, McKinney, TX Fri Apr 12, 2013

Answers

3
Trulia Customer Service’s answer
Hi Lori,

Niki from Trulia here. Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your interest in our company. Here at Trulia we are constantly striving for an improved customer experience. The changes we made recently, were the direct result of consumer feedback and user trials. It may take some getting used to, however we believe it will enhance your real estate search experience.

As we are continually working on improvements, I encourage you to continue notifying us of ways we may improve our services to better meet your needs. Feel free to send us any further insights or inquires to customersupport@trulia.com or call Customer Service at 1-888-466-3501.
You didn't answer the question. How can we view all the photos of the home for sale????
Flag Thu May 15, 2014
Agree!! This website used to be decent (not great but ok) and now it's terrible!! So slow and I can't find what I need. Awful site.
Even funnier that I just saw it listed me as from Brooklyn NY. So terribly wrong and nothing close to the info in my account!
Flag Sun Jan 18, 2015
But now we can't see the photos of the homes on the site? How is this better? Why would I want to contact a rep before I know if I like the house? Please put that feature back...