Question Details

Christine Ll…, Real Estate Pro in 23454

Why aren't my listings showing up?

Asked by Christine Lloyd Rudman, 23454 Wed Sep 9, 2009

I have 14 listings and only 2 are showing up. Why? And how can I fix it.

Answers

1
Hi Christine,

Welcome to Trulia and thank you for your question. Without knowing more information about the missing listings, it's very difficult to say what might be happening. As your first course of action, I recommend that you contact Keller Williams to ensure that they are including all of your listings in the data feed they send to us. It is my understanding that all listings submitted to the KWLS should be included in that feed automatically, but it's worth a check to be sure that your listings are being included. If that is the cause of the problem we should begin to display your listing information approximately 24 hours after they add it to their data feed and send it to us.

If that doesn't help the situation, I'd recommend that you then contact our Customer Service team via the link below. If you can provide them with the complete property addresses and prices, they'll be able to investigate further and find out what is preventing your listings from being shown on our site.

I hope this helps you. Please be sure to let us know if you have any other questions or feedback for us.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Web Reference: http://support.trulia.com/