Question Details

Donna Johnso…, Real Estate Pro in Ocala, FL

Why are my active listings showing as deleted on Trulia?

Asked by Donna Johnson-Phillips, Ocala, FL Tue Apr 10, 2012

They are active in MLS & site that feeds into Trulia. Please advise on how to get these listings back as active on Trulia. Thanks Donna Johnson-Phillips Foxfire RE Email: donna@donnajohnsonphillips.com

Answers

3
Emily Erekuff’s answer
Hi again,

It looks like Irina and I both posted our answers at the same time and I want to make a correction regarding her answer:

Listing management, which includes the ability to add, remove or update listing information and photos directly on Trulia, is completely free of charge to any professional who has claimed their listing on Trulia.

Please be sure to let us know if either of you have any other questions.

Emily
Hi Donna,

Several of your listings that are in a sold or expired status on Trulia can be updated manually within the My Listings section of your account located at http://www.trulia.com/account/listings. For those you should see a drop-down menu that will allow you to change the status to Active, or the option to resubmit the listing.

If those options aren't available for a listing that is still live, our Customer Service team should be able to reactivate that listing and give you more information regarding why it's status was changed. Please reach out to our Customer Service team either by phone at 888-466-3501 Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm PST, or by email via the link below.

Emily
Hello Donna,

Try to claim your listings through Trulia.
Once you claim them, you should be fine.

Also, if you have Trulia paid services, you have a control panel where you can change the status of a listing.

Sometimes, the "feeding" sites choose what they put out - and do some but not all listings...

Hope this helps!

Irina Karan
CDPE
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Beachfront Realty, Inc.