Using Trulia in Morristown>Question Details

Susan Zanzon…, Real Estate Pro in Morristown, NJ

Why are my Trulia listings picking up another agent's photos and face? It won't seem to let me correct

Asked by Susan Zanzonico, Morristown, NJ Tue Aug 4, 2009

it..someone pls contact me!!

Answers

9
Susan,

Has another agent claimed your listing? I recently answered another question on this topic and I believe Emily of Trulia also did. My office's listings were claimed by a single agent too and Trulia fixed that. Click on the button next to the listing picture...report error. That will at least advise Trulia that there is a problem.

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Prudential NJ Properties
973-715-1158 cell
973-992-6363 ext 116 office
Gina.Chirico@PrudentialNewJersey.com
Hi Susan,

The issue with 59 Alexandria Rd has been fixed. Please see below:

http://www.trulia.com/property/1081606356-Single-Family-Home…

The photos for 608 Sussex will be reprocessed with our data cycle. It should be corrected within 24-48 hours.

Myra
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 6, 2009
It looks like the agent's photo is part of the property photos. Are you sure that somehow wherever Trulia is getting this listing from doesn't accidentally have that agents photo in the property photos? Like in my case, Trulia gets the listings from my company's website so whatever photos are uploaded there are the ones that show up here.

Very nice house by the way :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 6, 2009
Unfortunately I don't. Wish I did. I have a ton of first time home buyers with a limited budget. :)
The issue with Alexandria is not fixed...there are now for some reason, many duplicate photos. I am thankful, however that none of the photos are of another agent. Also...the price is wrong. I tried submitting thru Trulia with the correct price and new photos a few days ago, but my brunette friend kept appearing, so I deleted it. I will wait until tomorrow when Sussex is hopefully fixed as its still a mess. Then I will delete and redo Alexandria with the correct price of $629,900 and try to correct the photos also.

http://szanzonico.remax-nj.com/GS2692323

Thanks Lukasz...actually what you said about the photos sounds like it makes sense...hopefully this will be checked. It is a nice house....maybe you have a buyer!! ;-)

http://szanzonico.remax-nj.com/GS2692321
Hi Susan,

As of this point, our engineers are aware of the issue and they are searching for a solution. I will keep you updated on the status of this error. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Myra
Its been about three days now......I really don't understand why Trulia wouldn't fix this right away. This agent somehow seems linked to my listings. If I go into where I post my listings...its posted correctly, yet her face comes up instead of the house and all my home pictures are duplicated. As I said, I had to delete another listing, and have only left this one live so you can see the problem...

http://www.trulia.com/property/1075929373-608-Sussex-Ave-Mor…
Hi Susan,

This is vicky from trulia. Could you please answer to this thread with the urls of the listings that are incorrect? Once we have this info, we will work on correcting this error for you asap.

thank you and apologies for the inconvenience
vicky
Barb, thanks for your input. I didn't explain it clearly....they are my listings and I put the photos, but somehow it has picked up other photos from other listings I guess...to include another agent's face. When I go in and edit, it doesn't stick. I ended up deleting at least one...need to check on the other. Wish Trulia had a number I could contact someone, but I cannot seem to find any...Rudy B... Are you there?!!!