Using Trulia in 80013>Question Details

Mraderman, Home Buyer in 94705

Why am I not seeing how to save a house I am in interested in?

Asked by Mraderman, 94705 Sun Nov 11, 2012

I am glad you got your question answered, but I agree with Sally below. We as Realtors now have what is called IDX search engines on our websites. They are up to date and can get as specific as you would like. You can also get have 'Listing Alerts' that will alert you whenever a new listing comes up in the areas you are interested in and also let you know when there are any changes to those listings. Check my website out here - . We are here to help you with all of your real estate needs.

Robert McGuire ASR
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
Hello Mraderman,

After you have the home pulled up you will see contact agent, right next to contact agent is follow home...that will save it for you.

If you are searching for specific things in your next home, I can set you up with automatic emails with very specific items. Like if you are looking for a 5 bdrm, 4 bth home with a finished walkout bsmnt feeding into a specific school. I can set that search up and you will get an email every time a home fitting your search comes up.

Good Luck with your search!

Sandy Kinslow
The Kinslow Team LLC
Key Real Estate Group LLC
FYI -- These real estate websites are not the best way to search (and save) properties. Your best resource is going to be with a local Realtor, who has access to the local MLSs. (Did you know there are three MLSs along the front range)?

The MLS has the most updated listings, and a Realtor can customize a search specific to your needs. In addition, the MLS will let you view these listings, save your favorites, etc.

Another great tool is the Home Buyer's Scouting Report (which pulls listings directly from the MLSs). This site lets you create your own searches, save favorites, make notes on them, etc. Let me know if you'd like access to that!