Using Trulia in Phoenix>Question Details

Clay Spillman, Real Estate Pro in Phoenix, AZ

Where is the URL for the ad so I can upload to Craigs list.?

Asked by Clay Spillman, Phoenix, AZ Wed Apr 14, 2010

I used to be able to cut and paste the url for the ad and upload to craigslist...can you no longer do this?

Answers

2
Hi Clay,

I'm not sure if I'm interpreting your question correctly, however if you are trying to find a URL for an individual property, you shouldn't have a problem using the URL shown when you view the property details page on our site. Though the URLs attached to properties are dynamic, they generally only change if we encounter a change in the source the provides the listing information to us.

If this doesn't answer your question or if you meant to inquire about a URL for a different type of ad, please let us know.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
There have been a lot of scams on Craigs List where people, not the listing agent, upload listings from sites and post them as rentals. It's a big problem these days. Perhaps Trulia is helping to stop this by not letting people easily cut and past. don't know for sure, but it would make sense.
Web Reference: http://www.urbanteamaz.com