Ernie Martin, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA

Where do my inquiries on my listings go?

Asked by Ernie Martin, San Francisco, CA Tue Dec 29, 2009

I have posted listings on Trulia over the past couple of years and have always recieved inquiries via email on my listings. Now I've noticed that when someone submits an inquiry on my listing I never receive an email like I used to. I havent changed my email address and have trulia listed as non-spam. Where are they all going?

Answers

8
Emily Erekuff’s answer
Hi Ernie,

I apologize that someone from Trulia didn't find and answer your question much sooner. I've reviewed your active listings and have found one that has been branded and claimed by your broker - see the link below.

Any inquiries made about this particular property will be sent to whichever email address McGuire Real Estate has provided to us. I suggest that you speak with your broker about this. If they no longer claim and brand this listing, your contact information will be shown instead and any inquiries will be sent directly to you.

If you are experiencing this problem with any other listings, please access http://support.trulia.com/ to contact our Customer Service team directly so they can investigate further.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
http://www.trulia.com/profile/emily/

contact emily. She may be able to help you or at least see that your problem gets to the technical people here.

She is trulia staff.
Thank you to everyone that sent a response to my question. As for what has been suggested below, yes I checked the spam folder, checked my address on file with Trulia, and tested it---I did this all before putting up the post. Any other ideas? Does anyone have a phone number for Trulia they could share? Supposedly the helpdesk is supposed to answer your questions if you post it in the Q&A and the community is not able to answer this.They do not post a helpdesk phone number anywhere. Are you reading this Trulia helpdesk?
Catherine, you just exceeded the KISS principle. Keep It Simple Silly.

I did not think to look at the simplest things before asking for help. That was a great catch.
Hi Ernie,

3 things you can do before contacting Trulia support:

1-Check in your Trulia profile that your email address is correct.
2- I understand that you have Trulia listed as non-span but still check your Junk or Spam folder.
3- Test again- Have someone contacting you through one of your listing on Trulia after confirming 1-
How do you know someone submitted an inquiry if you don't receive the email?
(hope that is not a 'duh' question...)
KK in Virginia Beach
Send an email to the person below. They work at trulia. They may even be able to help with this problem.

http://www.trulia.com/profile/louis/
Ernie,

This is a good qeustion for Trulia support or customer service.....

TA